These noodles are only 6 carbs per package! Add chicken or tofu for more protein – this is one where you can get really creative!
Macros: 22 carbs | 14 fat | 9 protein
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 frozen garlic cube (Dorot)
- 1 frozen ginger cube
- Pinch red pepper flake
- 1 TB peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 TB Liquid Amino Acids (or soy sauce)
- 30g shredded carrot
- 100g broccoli
- 1/2 cup (85g) peppers and onions (I used a frozen mix)
- 1 package Shirataki noodles (Spaghetti style) – I used Miracle Noodle
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Water (if needed)
- Heat a skillet on med high.
- Mix the oil, red pepper flake, aminos/soy, peanut butter, garlic, and ginger in a small dish.
- Drain and rinse the noodles. (They have a strange smell out of the bag, but a good rinse and flash in the pan will help it dissipate).
- Place the noodles in the dry heated pan and heat through to dry them out a bit. 3-5 minutes. This will help result in a better texture.
- Remove noodles, set aside.
- Spray the pan with Pam and add the carrots, broccoli, peppers, onion and cook until tender-crisp. Add in the noodles to heat through.
- Add the peanut sauce mixture. Mix through – if sauce is too thick, add a splash of water to make it saucier.
- Serve in deep bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.